Well, here's a couple of clips to prove that we're still practicing with getting the home videos together. It's fun and they are much more bearable with some quick touch-ups. It takes a long time to get anything together right now, but with all the tricks we're learning it shouldn't be too bad to get the next ones done.
Our little boy, under construction
15 years ago


3 comments:
funny when you ran him into the swingset! I bought a little movie maker program, but still have to figure out how to have both the original sound, as well as the song (without background noise)
you guys look great! Glad things have settled down for you.
I love the little movie clips...Stewart getting his hair cut...so funny. I wish I knew how to do that. It's crazy that Braden is the big 8. Sounds like his baptism went smooth! Wish we could have been there. Love you guys:)
Post a Comment