slideshow

Monday, February 23, 2009

More from Stewart

Stew is always saying and doing funny things. He was at Grandma Kathi's house the other day, and while eating a bowl of cereal, stated, "Look Grandma, I'm a vacuum!", as he slurped his cereal. Great, so we need to work on manners.
Just after dark the other day, we called the boys in for dinner. Braden and Chris came bounding in the door, but Stew was not to be found. We went outside and called his name, searched everywhere, but no Stew. We went inside, called his name and looked everywhere we could think of, but no Stew. Then my nephew pulled back a flap of carpet in our basement (we had a little water issue when we first moved in and had to pull some of the carpet back to let it dry out... long story), and there was Stew, fast asleep.
A couple of weeks ago, Dave was repairing the light fixture in our bedroom and had taken the light cover off and set it on the floor. While I was doing my makeup one morning, Stew peeked around the corner and said "Look, mom, I'm a head light!" I couldn't stop laughing. He was wearing the light cover on his head, like a hat.

2 comments:

Kevin & Joy Herring said...

I am going to guess this post is from Tiff not Dave. If not I will try not to think about Dave doing his makeup in the morning :) I am excitd you guys are back in Utah and hope we can get together soon.

Kristy and Erik said...

That is so dang cute. That made me laugh so hard. The things that kids say and do. I love it.