slideshow

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The best is yet to come

Well, we're finally back online. We've moved into the house and out of G&G Judd's basement/hair. Finally some hint that things are going to get back to normal. We're so glad to be back close to so many of our friends and family. It's been a long, strange trip over the last couple of years, but one we wouldn't change much of. Of course there always is that house fire we could've probably done without.

I'm currently working at L3 Communications. Apparently it's a really hard name to remember. We're always repeating the company sometimes 3 and 4 times to people. No, I'm not making sticky notes at 3M or climbing K2 or anything related to I15. It's a good job and I'm excited to be moving into a different sector in the industry.

Tiff has been painting up a storm for the last couple of weeks. She's got all the main living areas all done and looking great - which is an amazing accomplishment given that we're also trying to move in and get organized at the same time.

Braden and Chris are adjusting really well to yet another school. Both have friends at school and in the neighborhood already. We're excited for them and looking forward to getting back into the sports come spring.

We sure are grateful for everyone who helped us through this transition. Mom and Dad Eaton who let us store our stuff in their storage unit, and all the help with the actual move. Mom and Dad Judd for coming up to Oregon and moving us down and then letting us invade their empty nest while we sorted out employment and housing. Gary and Ami who let me stay with them so I could work while we nailed down the house. Emily for helping Tiff with the paint, and all those who cashed in some elbow grease to get our stuff moved. It sure is a blessing to be part of such a great family. We sure are glad to be back. We look forward to the future and are glad we get to participate in everyone else's for a change too!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of your new house!

Angel said...

I am so glad to hear that you are getting settled. I hope that you can stay here for a while -- and that you are not moving again soon!

Kristy and Erik said...

I am so glad that you guys are doing well. I can only imagen the craziness you guys have been threw.
I love the pic of the kids so cute. Your little girl is getting so big.

Jen and Nate said...

so where are you?

jray said...

Yeah, you finally updated your blog. I love the little video clip of the boys. I can't wait until we can visit you guys, and see your new house. Keep on rocken...

Kellie :) said...

Tiff,
I'm excited for you to be back in Utah, close to family and for your new house, you will have to post some pictures. It was good to see you at the Eaton Christmas party. We should all get together sometime.
Kellie Barnes

Sarah said...

Hi Tiffani! I saw your blog on Julie's blog and thought it would be fun to say hi. It seems like yesterday that you guys used to live in Boise. Your family is growing up so quickly! Your kids are all so cute! We'll have to keep in touch.