I've put off posting anything for long enough. I use the excuse that I want to put up a ton of pictures and since our own computer is packed up, it's too big of a pain to post pictures... therefore, it's too big of a pain to post anything. Stew said some pretty cute things today, though, so I decided I'd better break my vow of silence.
Dave, Stew, Ellie, and I have been staying at my sister and brother-in-law's home in Stansbury, UT for the last couple of days while we wait to close on our house. Stew had gotten out of the bath but and was running around the house butt-naked while I looked for his P.J.s. When my Brother-in-Law, Gary, pointed out this fact to Stew, here is how the conversation went:
Gary: "Stew, you're butt-naked."
Stew: "Hey, datts a potty word!"
Stew bellows: "mom, datt big guy say a potty word! He needs to sit on the chair!"
Gary (aka: Datt Big Guy), from the couch: "I am sitting on the chair."
Stew: "nu-uh, datt's da couch."
As I was trying to recover from the previous exchange, I heard this:
Gary said to Jenna: "You're a stinky-butt." (Gary really likes butts, I guess.)
Stew: "Hey mom, dat big guy say a potty word TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!!"
Kids are the best. We never get board of listening to Stew talk. The older boys never really did the 'baby talk' thing, so it's been especially fun to listen to Stew. It's bad, though, because I find myself frequently talking like him.
Our little boy, under construction
15 years ago


3 comments:
You guys,
How is everything going for your Fam? Are you planning on living in Utah then I take it. I have been thinking about you guys and hope everything is going well. We miss you here in Boise. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and A Happy New Year. Take care.
Good NIGHT lady you need to inform us of such things! Where is Dave working now? Where is your house your closing on? Since your out in Tooele-land Do you want to come over for dinner sometime? I can make a mean dish of lasagna. Email me! tvsorensen (at) gmail (dot) come.
Jared & Tamara
You'll have to tell that "Potty mouth" to be good! I still know where he lives!!
Post a Comment