Crazy. Thats what it is. We've been back here in Utah for 2 complete years now. Double the time we spent in Oregon. Begs the question... why were there so many blog posts from our time in Oregon vs. Utah? Did we have more fun in Oregon? The answer is a resounding NO. We have loved being closer to family and not being the factor that everyone else alters their plans around when we happen to blow through town. We're grateful for the relationships the kids have been able to develop with their Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, and Cousins. What a blessing to have such loving and supportive friends and family no matter which direction we travel. We hope you all know how much we appreciate and love you and hope this season finds you well.
Well, instead of trying to decide on which of our recent photos to include here, I just snapped come clips together to help bring back some of the good times. Hope you enjoy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love this blog!!! How do I get the pictures on Flicker so I can see them on the picture frame??
Hey nice update. Tiff I'm giving you creative credit for the video, sorry Dave if you were actually behind it, but great job. You guys have awesome kids.
2 comments:
I love this blog!!! How do I get the pictures on Flicker so I can see them on the picture frame??
Love You.
Grandma Cindy
Hey nice update. Tiff I'm giving you creative credit for the video, sorry Dave if you were actually behind it, but great job. You guys have awesome kids.
Post a Comment