slideshow

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Springy

Well, It's been a while since I've posted anything. Plenty of stuff that is blog-worthy going on I'm sure, so no excuses for not adding a new post for a while. I finally got Tiff to put stuff up though, so that's good. It's taken a fair bit of arm twist'n - but she's surprisingly limber.

Easter was fun. We went to the community Easter egg hunt which was okay. What was cool was that Ellie won a new wagon at the end of it. Wal-Mart and a few other retailers donated some stuff for a raffle and Ellie's name was pulled for her age group for the wagon. She loves it. She gets all upset if you try to pull it around and she's not in it. Somehow she knows it is legally hers and she could have the courts enforce ownership if she so desired. She's been really demanding lately. It's kinda funny to hear Stew in the other room just yell out all of a sudden "OOOWWWWWW! What was that for Ellie? GEEEEEEEZ!" I"ll give him a couple more years until I get worried that he's being beat up by girls half his age.

Braden and Chris are doing good. I'm the new cub scout master in our ward, so we're looking forward to getting more involved in the scouting. Big day camp is coming up with bows-n-arrows, B-B-guns and all sorts of stuff Braden flips out over.


Well, here's a little competition for our avid readers. Whoever is first to correctly identify the subject of the following puzzle wins a guaranteed comment from Tiffani for each post on their blog over the next 30 days.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Farmer Joe said...

The subject is "ants in pants" right? Very nice, but.....

jray said...

I see London, I see France, how come Stew isn't wearing any underpants??? My guess is Stew...so funny!!

Rachel said...

Hey! hope you guys have settled in well, there in stansbury! I had to post a comment because my sydney(whose the same age as Elli) Is EXACTLY the same way right now. Very demanding, persistant, and knows how to inflict pain on her older siblings. I'm wondering if its a
4th child (spoiled princess) thing? Hope to catch-up soon! -Rachel(cousin)

Anonymous said...

It's time to update! I love your blog, and I KNOW you have some more amazing pictures. Don't forget, Sam and Kaela want you to take pictures after the temple and at the reception. :D