We've had quite the summer. Here's some digital representations of some of our memories...
First of all, congrats go out to Sam and Kaela for nailing the biggest event of the year for the fam. Kaela - welcome to the fam/madness. p.s. we'll get your wedding pics to you someday :)


The kids all got to go crawdad fishing in between festivities which is always a treat.
Not everyone was entirely impressed with the results.
Ahhhhwwwwww. Who chased Cam with one of those crazy looking creatures?
We totally got to take the boys on their first real overnight backpacking trip down Coyote Gulch. Even Super Stew got to go. They were all real troopers. Prolly G&G Judd's last trip too, so it was cool to be part of that.
Just a pic to illustrate the photo editing skills we're building. OOB is sweet!

Well, hopefully we'll get some stuff on here at a closer interval than this one. We're doing well. Kids are happy (when we yell at them long enough), job is good, love being back in Utah. Got tons more pics, so we'll have to choose some winners for the next entry.


5 comments:
Love what you've done to that picture of Stew!! What kind of photoshop trick is that? Oh, and of course I'm glad you finally updated your blog!
Congrats you guys that is so exciting! I am glad all is well with you guys. Miss you guys. :)
So, because we live in VA we get the news via Blog huh.... Well just for that you get your congratulations via the Blog..... At least that's all you're getting till we see you in a couple of weeks, woot woot, then we'll celebrate properly at the Wing Factory. It's you guys and the Rowleys leading the way with the big high 5. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys!!! I am excited for you. I hope that you are feeling okay, Tiff. Keep us updated. Love ya, -Andy
PS: Brad and Alicia have only lived in VA for a few months and they get a visit. Jon and I have lived in AZ for 2 years and still no visit...What the heck:)
I love this blog!!! It makes everything fun. We are excited for the next little boy to join your family...which means he joins ours too!
Post a Comment