A couple of weeks ago:
Stewart to me: "Mom, can Becky come pway today?"
Me: "Sure, you're in luck! Becky and her mom are coming over in just a few minutes so we can do pears."
Stew: "Pairs of what?"
Me: "You know, those pears that are in the pantry. The ones in the big brown box. We're going to can them."
Stew, as he runs to the pantry and holds up two pears: "You mean dese ones?"
Me: "Yep, those pears."
Stew: "So, we need two of 'em?"
Today, as I was making my bed:
Stew: "Mom, where does Jesus wive?"
Me: "Up in Heaven, with Heavenly Father."
Stew: "Does he get hit wiff da rain?"
Me (trying not to laugh TOO loud): "I'm not sure. What do you think?"
Stew: "I sink He does."
Me: "Does He like it?"
Stew: "Yeah. He wuvs it."
Stewart to me: "Mom, can Becky come pway today?"
Me: "Sure, you're in luck! Becky and her mom are coming over in just a few minutes so we can do pears."
Stew: "Pairs of what?"
Me: "You know, those pears that are in the pantry. The ones in the big brown box. We're going to can them."
Stew, as he runs to the pantry and holds up two pears: "You mean dese ones?"
Me: "Yep, those pears."
Stew: "So, we need two of 'em?"
Today, as I was making my bed:
Stew: "Mom, where does Jesus wive?"
Me: "Up in Heaven, with Heavenly Father."
Stew: "Does he get hit wiff da rain?"
Me (trying not to laugh TOO loud): "I'm not sure. What do you think?"
Stew: "I sink He does."
Me: "Does He like it?"
Stew: "Yeah. He wuvs it."


2 comments:
I love the pair pears. We have 2 big boxes of pears, but no canning supplies. I sure wish I knew someone who had a bunch of cans sitting around... just waiting to be filled
hey how did you do your CUTE background??? I LOVE IT!!
I love the things kids say! so funny!! :) Thank goodness for our kids to make us laugh every day!!
Post a Comment